11.30.2013

Black Friday Broke

Guess who's baaaaaack. And! With a new camera to boot! Guys, the difference is seriously night and day. Best investment yet. I apologize for the barren desert that has been this space this past week. The radio silence was due mostly to my just plain old giving up on taking any outfit photos until I got this new camera, but it was also partly due to it being the holidays and all. Anyway, as I informed you all last post I decided to participate in Black Friday shopping again after a ten year hiatus. While I'm really happy with my purchases, it was hell guys. No joke. It was crowded, cold, and tiring. I definitely feel cured of ever wanting to do that again, but I'm sure when next year rolls around I'll forget all the discomfort of this year and give it another go. We'll see. I'm so beyond excited to show you all my purchases, though! I snagged some seriously great stuff for seriously great prices! I have now successfully gotten presents for three out of the five members of my family that I have to get gifts for. Holla! I have now only the males left to shop for! To be honest I'm not really looking forward to getting them gifts...I mean, what the heck do you buy for a bratty teenage boy with a video game addiction (we're trying to cure him so I can't buy him anything electronic) and a Dad with a taste for $300 shoes? I will definitely need to brainstorm!
I'm seriously luuuuuuuurving this beanie from American Eagle. It's so insanely soft and fits more perfectly than any other beanie I've tried on before, not to mention the fact that it's color is ludicrously rich! Plus, it does a pretty good job of making my lions mane look a little more put together. Amen, hallelu! Admittedly, the majority of my Black Friday purchases were from American Eagle. I mean, they were 50% off store wide!! SO amazeballs! I can't remember why I stopped shopping there. I mean, can we talk about how awesome as a squirrel this baseball tee is? It's softer than a baby's buttocks and I love how the silver sparkles on the sleeves add a little extra holiday pizazz!
{AE: glittered baseball tee, flare jeans, turquoise necklace similar, hot pink beanie; h&m: faux fur vest similar; GoJane: pistol booties}

I wish I had something ridiculously entertaining to say to you all now that I'm back to posting, but I'm coming up blank. I think we'll have to let my writing humor get warmed up with these next couple of posts and I'll be able to get back to my usual weird vaguely humorous posts! Oh, but as a quick side note, I pretty much spent the entirety of my recovery period after my wisdom teeth removal surgery watching all three seasons of Veronica Mars (As if I could get any geekier. Whelp, I just did.) and can I just say how excited I am for the movie? I'm soooo excited! I'm mega rooting for a Logan/Veronica romantic happy ending. If they don't end up together I will definitely be getting all sorts of crazy fan pissed. Oh, and just as another quick side note let me just say that I'm a little peeved that my face is still a little rounder than normal because the swelling from surgery isn't totally gone yet and I'm getting more and more annoyed by my height, or lack thereof, day by day. Oh well, at least my face will continue to get back to normal even if my poor hobbit legs will only get hobbitier. ;) 

Much Love! 

P.S. Take a look at this photo of my little pup that my sister snapped. Doesn't he just look divine?! I sure do love him. 

6 comments:

  1. Great things you've bought! Love the sweater a lot! :D
    OMG, there will be a Veronica Mars movie?! I didn't know about that, but wow I want to see that one! I really thought they would end up together like after the first season, but noooo... I hate it when that happens :p
    And welcome back :D
    xo Noor, another girl with lacking length in the legs :p
    http://clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor! Yeah, a Veronica Mars MOVIE!! EEK! It's coming out spring 2014! SO excited! Yeah, I have my fingers crossed for Logan/Veronica rekindling! ;)

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete
  2. Your photos look great--and I LOVE your hair--I usually do, but it look especially great today! I did go Black Friday shopping--I actually found it quite peaceful and calm and everyone we ran into was happy. Perhaps not the usual Black Friday experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel!! That means a lot, I was hating my hair that day, haha! :) Ha, holy crapola, you are so lucky to have had a peaceful shopping experience! :)

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ