7.21.2014

Name




Sooooo, The Goo Goo Dolls were awesome!! I was dying. My dreams have been fulfilled. I can die happy now. Well, not really, I'd still like to try that whole marriage and kids thing. ;) I seriously luuuuuuuurved every minute of it, though! Also, I thought I knew what it meant to be a crazy "fan girl" but boy was I wrrrrrong. The girls at the show were totally nuts. Like throwing themselves on the ground in worship, nuts. Also, this whole weekend I kept thinking that I had tonssss to talk about with you guys, and now I have no idea what this "tons to talk about" could've been. Also, I hate the summer. I really, really do. I know I've said it time and time again but I'm just not built for the heat. It's so unbearable and honestly, I feel so unattractive in the heat. My hair get's all sweaty and flat and my face gets all shiny and gross. Yick. Not to mention that a person could be starch naked and still be hot. Uggggggggh. Kay, done complaining, I promise.



dress: ASOS
heels: F21
purse: F21 similar
necklace: Bohme
rings: F21
photos by: Ro Photography

I got this love of a dress at the ASOS summer sale and I'm obsessed with it! It's so simple and SO versatile. I've already worn it a good few times. Also, I love the look of all black! Even, though, it's probably not the most practical in the heat! :) Whelp, I'm out of writing steam, soooooo, yeah.

Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Who takes your photos? These look great, and so does this all black ensemble!

    xo Lauryn
    Lauryncakes | Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laur!! My girl, Romina, took these for me! There's a link to her website at the bottom of the links to the outfit. :)

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ