8.28.2014

Guatemalan



So, my sister showed me this little thing on Buzzfeed about picky eaters and it had me giggling like mad. Why? Because I'm a picky eater. Like, waaaaay bad. It's so bad, that I pretty much just tell people straight up that I don't like food. At all. That way they don't act surprised when they realize I pretty much eat the same five foods everyday. Eggs are my go to. Beans are my favorite. Fruits and veggies are my friends. Aaaaand, chicken saves my life. Alll the time. Especially, at restaurants. I won't even bother to list all of the foods that I hate, because that would take waaaaay too long but the point is, iiiima picky eater. Why am I sharing this with you all? I don't really know, to be honest. Haha. :) Probably because I have nothing else to say....;) Anyway, I got a real kick out of this cute little watermelon t-shirt because when I wear it I'm a Guatemalan wearing a Watermelon tshirt. Heehee, get it? Get it? Get why it's funny? Guatemalan, watermelon. Haha, I crack myself up. I'm so witty and funny! ;)


top: c/o OASAP
shorts: c/o OASAP
sneakers: F21
sunnies: F21
photos: Haley Nord

With summer coming to it's close I decided to put together a few "end of Summer" looks for you all! I started off my "end of Summer" looks with this cute watermelon tshirt and high waisted shorts because what says summer more than watermelons, and shorts? Nothin' I tell you! :) I actually styled this cute tshirt one more way that I'll also be sharing with you all in the next few days! Also, can we talk about these photos? They. Are. So. Awesome. Haley did such a stellar job. Seriously, when I put on this outfit I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it, but after seeing these photos I'm like, "daaaaaaaaaaaaang, girl, I like dis outfit. Dis a nice outfit." Also, Haley just did such an awesome job of capturing that "end of summer" look/feeling. She is awesome. Check out her insta. FOLLOW her insta. I promise you will not regret it!

Much love!


P.S.
Two of my favorites off the picky eater Buzzfeed list:

When someone cooks something for you that you don't like and you have to eat it to be polite but can't hide your disgust.


When someone asks you WHY you don't like something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ