11.01.2014

SALE SATURDAY

Hi guys! I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!! I just wanted to stop by real quick today to share some of the Halloween sales that are going down this weekend as well as some of my top picks because they are preeeeeetty fab and you won't want to miss them!





(Be sure to click the side arrows to scroll through all of my picks!) 

Guys, that pink moto jacket! Tell me it isn't divine! Also, those wine colored boots? OBsessed! AND, the fedora! It's gray color makes it a perfect Fall/Winter Staple!





Honestly, Steve Madden's 25% off couldn't have come at a better time! With Winter right around the corner (there's snow in the forecast for Sunday here in Utah!) it's time to start thinking about how we're going to keep our feetsies warm in style! And when it comes to boots I've learned the hard way that it pays off to invest in a solid pair of boots that will last season after season rather than skimping and having to spend $40+ every year on a new pair of boots. Trust me, splurge on the nice pair that will last you for years to come!




This sale is probably the one I'm most excited about. You guys know how obsessed I am with good ole F21. Sad but true. ;) Anyway, they're really pulling out all the stops this year! That reversible sherpa vest is pretty much the EXACT copy of the anthropologie one except it's over half the price! Cha-ching! Also, that sweater with the little peek-a-boo lace? So romantically pretty! Oh and don't even get me started on the wine colored fedora and vest! I'm in love with wine colored anything this year and those two pieces HAVE to make their way into my closet!

I hope you all enjoyed my picks! Here are some more links to more awesome sales and happy shopping!

25% OFF PIPERLIME WITH CODE: EXTRA //  
25% OFF STEVE MADDEN WITH CODE: SUNSHINE // 
20% OFF F21 WITH CODE: F21FRIEND // 
25% OFF OLDNAVY WITH CODE: SAVE // 
30% OFF JCREW WITH CODE: CANDYPLS //
30% OFF GAP WITH CODE: JOY // 
30% OFF BANANA REPUBLIC WITH CODE: BRTODAY //


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ