11.24.2014

The Theory of Everything





Dudes, I'm sooooo tired. Like, always. I know it's partly, ok, MOSTLY due to the fact that I haven't been going to bed till midnight, buuuuuuut my phone/the internet always seem way more interesting right before bed than they do during the day. I just can't help it. ;) Also, can I just stay 22 forever? I'm really loving it and I don't want to let go of it just yet. And, yeah, I know I still have four months left of being 22 but we all know how months move by CARAZZZZZY fast! Also, the more time I spend being a sort of "grown up" the more I realize that it sort of sucks. Grown ups have too many bills. It's pretty poopy. Can't life just be free? Pretty please? ;) Aaaaalso, have any of you seen the latest "Hunger Games" movie? I still haven't and I actually don't know if I ever will. I mean, don't get me wrong, I was a HUGE fan of the books and the first two movies but I'm just not very into it this time around. I'm feeling very blase about it. Anyone ja feel or is it just me? I'd actually much rather see, "The Theory of Everything". Now THAT is a cool lookin' movie.




sweater: c/o OASAP
leather skirt: h&m
shoes: BASS
photos: Shailynn

Guys, I seriously have nothing to say about this outfit other than, this sweater rocks! It's slouchy, cozy, light weight, and the perfect shade of gray. The end. Amen.

Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ