2.17.2015

MisterWives




Guys, I just got through my last midterm and it feels pretty dang righteous! Seriously, now I get a nice easy-ish week. Yum! Also, I've seriously started looking into getting certified to ride a motorcycle and BUYING one. Not even kidding. I just made it a goal this year to tackle exciting things and that is number one on my list right now. Also, nothing lights a fire under my butt like a challenge and I want to show the world that just because they all see me as all "frou, frou, I live on a rainbow" that doesn't mean that I'm not 100% capable of doing tough things. Anyway, yeah. My laptop is being a real turd right now and keeps shutting down every two minutes so I have to keep this brief.


leather jacket: Betsey Johnson via Nordstrom
dress: Target
booties: F21
hat: JMR
photos: Ro Photo

Outfit wise alls I gots to say is, all black with camel=awesome sauce. It's edgy, cute, and chic all rolled into one. Boom.

Much love!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute on you! I love the drop waist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finishing midterms! Love love love this outfit, black and camel is one of my fav color combos!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay midterms! Partay! :) Right? Mine too!

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete
  3. Your dress is so chic, I love how you styled it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ