3.11.2015

Curious George





dress: c/o OASAP
cardigan: c/o American Eagle
boots: Hunter's via Stylish Treasures
photos: Brittany Ting

Starting this post off with an apology for being such an absent blogger lately, what else is new? ;) Really, though, my apologies. I've been drowning in assignments, exams, and two jobs. Yep, you read that right. TWO jobs. How I haven't died yet is beyond me. Life of a poor college student, right? Spring break is only two days away, though, which means my trip to Big Sur, California is just days away as well! Eeek! I can't wait to feel sand beneath my bum, ocean tides lapping against my toes, and a nice sea breeze tickling my cheek! AHHHHHHH! I'm pretty excited if you couldn't tell. ;) Now ask me if I've packed yet. Heehee, #procrastinator. Some pretty fun things will be coming your way in the next couple of weeks, though, so stay tuned! Also, my birthday is in NINE days! NINE! I can't believe it. Before I know it I'll be 23! The funny thing, though, is that nobody believes me when I tell them my age. For reasons beyond me, most people think I'm seventeen. Seriously. Just in the past month I've been asked for my ID for 17 and over shows TWICE, and the last few times I've met someone new they've made a big scene out of the fact that I'm 22 and NOT 17. Go figure. I guess when I dress like Curious George, though, I can see how they might be mistaken, haha. ;) Seriously, though, this dress is one of my favorites. The print is just so dang cute and never fails to get compliments. Since we'd been having some crazy "sometimes-rainy-sometimes-snowy-sometimes-warm" weather here lately, though, I decided to pull out my handy-dandy lavender Hunter's boots. Just to complete the Curious George look and all. ;)

Much Love!


4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Loving those boots.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're cute! and the dress too..i agreed that you looked just 17..how could you be 22 already?!

    xo joselovincolors
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest outfit I've ever seen. Seriously love!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ