3.26.2015

#ProcrastinatorLife





Guys, I'm running on three hours of sleep today. I am DYING. Remember that paper I mentioned last post? Well, I was up until 2 in the morning finishing it so I could wake up at 5 in the morning to get ready and head off to class to turn it in. ;(;( I know, I know, it was all entirely my fault. I won't deny that I'm a procrastinator of the highest grade but I'm usually not THIS bad. Especially when it comes to homework! I usually LOVE homework so I'm on top of it like a mad woman, but this time around I don't know what happened! Also, working THREE jobs is killing me. Yep, I'm working THREE jobs this week. I was recently offered an opportunity to write blog posts, on the side, for a marketing firm's clients. Like the insane beast that I am, I said sure. Except now I'm literally feeling like my eyeballs are about to pop out of my head from exhaustion from working THREE jobs and trying to juggle schoolwork and a social life. Sounds miserable, nes pas? Oh well, by the end of this week I should be back down to just one job! YAY! Which, the job I'm going to be sticking with is actually pretty huge, and an announcement in and of itself! I'll wait till next week to tell you all about it, though! Also, I SERIOUSLY need to stop biting off more than I can chew. It's going to be the end of me one of these days! In other news, though, Spring has got me like, "AHHHHHHHH! Life is SOO awesome!" Seriously, though, this warm weather has got me on a natural high! I'm so excited about life, and just everything! I love life and all the amazing possibilities it holds! I'm so grateful to be young, healthy, alive, and happy! Something I need to keep in mind for those random "I-woke-up-feeling-blue" kind of days!



bathing suit: c/o aerie
shorties: c/o American Eagle
sunnies: c/o American Eagle
sandals: American Eagle
trucker hat: borrowed from my sissy
photos: Romina

Does this outfit seem familiar? Yeah? That's because I already posted about this adorable bathing suit! This time around, though, I wanted to highlight these cute lil' shorties from American Eagle! They were seriously so cozy and the easiest thing to pull on after a day hangin' at the beach! Not to mention, those lace pockets are AWESOME! Perfect post-beach cover up!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ