10.27.2015

Board Walk

Leather Jacket: h&m
Midi Skirt: c/o Chic Wish
Shoes: h&m (sold out similar)

Guys, I have such mixed feelings about Halloween. Some years I'm super into it and other years I'm just not. I don't know why. I think it just feels like an insane amount of pressure for just one night and when you're an immigrant kid you just grow up with your parents not getting the point of the holiday either. Maybe it's one of those things that just has to be ingrained from an early age. I don't know. Either way, this year I'm just not really feeling it. I mean, I still want to go out and get my dance on but I'd rather not have to worry about dressing up. Anyone know what I mean? Also, it doesn't help that for the last three years straight I've gotten sick the week of Halloween. Anyway, we'll see how this year goes for me. Also, I want to quit school right now. I'm majorly feeling the pressure of a butt load of assignments and exams. You know what I would SUPER love right now? A road trip to northern California beaches. Specifically Mori Point. If I could just chill at a beach side house at Mori Point for a week and just eat fruit, workout, and go for long beach walks I'd be set to tackle the rest of this semester no problem! That's what my heart is craving right this second. In fashion related news, it's midi-skirt season! Yeah, yeah! And nothing looks cuter than a midi with a leather jacket! It's like a fun mix of lady-like with bad a$*. Anyway that's all! P.S. This is Mori Point:



Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ