2.14.2016

I Love Us

"I Love Us" Sweatshirt: Rad
"I Am Bae" Sweatshirt: Rad
Skirt: c/o OASAP


So. It's Valentine's Day. I have to say this was never my favorite holiday. Ever. Did I hate it? Nah. But I certainly didn't like it. Especially not since I hit my twenties. Mostly because of all the social pressure to have somebody to smooch and buy ya flowers ya know? I also always seemed to be going through boy drama or breakups right before Valentine's. Anyway, I always told myself that I wouldn't be the girl who suddenly changed her mind about Valentine's Day when her relationship status changed and yet here I am with my cute guy decked out in cheesy love sweatshirts. Life sure does make a hypocrite out of a girl, ja feel? ;) Especially now that I do have a somebody to smooch and buy me flowers. And he certainly got me some cute flowers (posted them on my IG here).

I know everybody hates the corny "I love my person" posts. But really, I love Mitch. He is hands down the sweetest guy I could have ever gotten. He leaves cute "I love you" notes on my car, respects the fact that I'm probably the pickiest eater on the face of the earth, is willing to take cheesy Valentine's photos with me for my blog, and just always goes out of his way to treat me well. I am one lucky girl. Also, shout out to my sissy, Allison, for being the best big sister on planet earth and snapping these photos for me!

I hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day and much love!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a successful date is all about having a connection with someone, therefore the way in which the date was set up is often irrelevant. ดูฟรีคลิปหลุด

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely intriguing data, worth prescribing. Nonetheless, I prescribe this:
    friends with benefits

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ