7.27.2016

Evening Strolls



Hat: Forever 21 // Skirt: Forever 21 // Location: Albion Basin

Guys, I am like "head in the clouds" in love. I know that is so cheesy and probably not the most entertaining thing to read but I just am. It's funny, the last couple of weekends, Mitch and I had minor disagreements that at the time felt earth shattering but we worked through them, he comforted me, made me feel loved and important and we got through it and now in hindsight those disagreements seem so silly. Honestly, we had a moment when we paused and were freaking out that we didn't have anything in common and how were we ever going to make things work if we didn't like any of the same things?! Well, after we left each other for the night, freaking out about the fact that we are so different and questioning everything (insert eye-roll emoji because how dramatic are we? haha), Mitch texted me something that I thought was perfect, "We have the gospel in common and we like being around each other. What more do we need in common?" And you know what, it's true. 

We want the same things out of life so who cares if he isn't as obsessive about music as me, as enamored with climbing mountains and things, or we solve problems differently and carry out the things we want out of life a little differently? He loves me, and that's what matters. And honestly I just love how we can sit in a McDonald's parking lot, eating soft-serve ice-cream laughing about who even knows what. We make each other oh so happy! Really, I just have so much fun with him. I don't know if anybody else thinks this about Mitch, but I think he's pretty hilarious and I love laughing with him. I love it when he drags out jokes longer than they need to last just to see if I'll keep laughing, haha. I don't know, I just think it's sort of cute. There just isn't anybody else I'd rather, laugh with, be angry at, or be polar opposites with than him. We both bring different things to the table and when we focus on everything we love about each other the other things just seem to fade. Anyway, yeah, sorry for getting all cheeseball on you guys but that's what was on my mind after a most perfect evening with my fiancé! 

"We can work it out, you and I are meant to be together. This is how it's supposed to feel. I'm in love with how this feels." -LANY

(Listen to the song, "pink skies" by LANY. It is perfection.)

Much love!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice ensemble! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos, I love your hat
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos, Allexis!! Stunning!! Favorite, for sure! And we all love the love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you guys, you're amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ