2.05.2018

Looking Back and Looking Ahead





Guess who's back? Mostly because I need somewhere to keep journaling my thoughts on life and dump photos of Noah. Because every single one of these photos is way too cute to not share somewhere even though they're almost all exactly the same hahaha.

Let's talk about 2017 briefly. 2017 was easily the best year of my life thus far! Becoming a mother was indescribable. Seriously, there are no words to describe it. I will say, though, that after pregnancy-brain comes mom-brain and it's just as bad. So basically I've already forgotten pretty much all of 2017 and can hardly remember what I did yesterday, hahaha.







Now let's talk 2018. I think this will be a very interesting year. 2017 was cool in the sense that I knew exactly what was going to be happening that year. I was going to experience pregnancy/birth for the first time and by the end of the year I would have a tiny little babe in my arms. 2018, though, is going to be a complete mystery. I have zero clue where life will take my little family this year and the only thing I know for sure is that my little Noah boy will just keep on growing. So honestly, 2018 feels like one big question mark. I have goals and such made for the year for my little fam and also for myself. My biggest goal for this year, though, is just to increase my faith. It's something I've been struggling with for a few months now, and by the time I reach the end of 2018 I hope I can say my faith has been strengthened, but I'll share more details on those feelings another day.

Also, I realize none of these thoughts have anything to do with these pictures of Noah, but hey, we've got to start somewhere. I will say, though, how cute is that TONGUE?! That's his latest skill and we're just as obsessed with it as he is.







Anyhow, that's it for now but I promise I'll be back soon with all the thoughts I've had swirling around in my brain in regard to motherhood, health, and faith. I don't know if anyone even visits this space of mine anymore or if I'm just spitting out words into the great void of the internet but I enjoy writing and sharing photos of my little fam so I'll keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ