2.14.2018

Valentine's Day -Party of 3























// Balloons are from Zurcher's -They're seriously the best //

Our first Valentine's Day with our little Bubs and as a party of 3! I know Mitch is missing from these photos, but I forgot to get the balloons for our shoot on Saturday which is his only free day so sadly it's just Noah boy and me. I do have to say, though, that every holiday is about ten billion times better with kids. I know everyone says it, but it's true.

In the spirit of it being love day, I'm going to make a list of the top 3 things I love about each of my Valentine's.

Mitch:

1. His kindness. I know he thinks he's a mean grouch, and he can be sometimes haha, but his capacity for kindness and being an all around tender hearted guy blows me away. It's what first attracted me to him honestly.

2. His service. I don't know of any other person who would stay up till 1 in the morning carefully wrapping anonymous Christmas gifts for a family in need or likewise bake cookies for me at the drop of a hat...also at 1 in the morning haha. Seriously, my guy has a heart of gold.

3. His thoughtfulness. This guy does not miss a beat when it comes to being thoughtful, which is great because I never think of the little sweet details that make people really feel special, haha, so he reminds to go the extra mile and do the little things. And he does all the little things for me that make feel like a million bucks!

Noah:

1. His cuddles. There are no cuddles on earth like Noah's. The way he presses his warm, sweet, little cheek against mine as I carry him around as we do chores in the morning is one of my favorite things.

2. His laugh. Gosh, I could die when this little boy graces me with one of his gurgley giggles. It's even better when it turns into a scream/squeal.

3. The way he wakes me up in the morning with his sweet babbles and gently stroking my face, as if to say, "Mama, wake up. It's time to play." I still even love it when those gentle strokes turn into hardcore slaps, hahaha, if it takes me too long to wake up.

Anyway, however you're spending your Valentine's Day, I hope it's a good one and that you can remember to give those you love, romantic or otherwise, an extra squeeze. Also, shout out to my sweet sister Allison who snapped these pics for us! She also took the pics of mine and Mitchel's first Valentine's Day shoot. You can check out that flash back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ