12.15.2012

First Post!

Alright, so I guess it's time for my first post! Ya know, blogging is quite the nerve racking experience. Especially if you've created a blog with the intention of having a large amount of followers. There's always the  fear of, "what if not one single soul reads this bloody thing". What if I'm posting all of these pictures of my outfits and where I got them and no one cares? I mean, if this was meant to be purely a blog about my own personal thoughts and feelings then I don't think there would be as much self imposed pressure to have it read. But, hey, this is me we're talking about so of course I had to go and make my blog goals as big as possible. Oh, and, yes, I realize that this first post will likely be read by no one. Who knows how long it'll take to get any consistent readers if I ever even get any. There's also the fact that I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing. Anyway, I realize that this post has nothing to do with clothing but don't fret for there will be my first ever outfit post in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ