1.20.2013

White Dress Round 2!





{Moto jacket: h&m, dress: old, tights: F21, leather booties: Macy's}

Hello everyone! Remember this dress? Do you remember my 30 day no shopping commitment and the commitment I made to actually wear this dress, especially since it'd be the last item I'd buy for the next 30 days? Well, as promised here is the second way I styled this dress for the month! I decided the crisp white of the dress would go perfectly with the deep red of this faux suede moto jacket. Oh, and can I just say that I'm in love with this jacket? I got it at h&m a few months back for a steal! I randomly stopped by h&m one night, and found that they were having a mega sale! I saw this jacket, which was originally priced at $50 and got it for $20! Finally, I added the tights for some extra warmth and color contrast, and the wedge booties to keep my feet nice and toasty while adding some height to my frame! I'm excited for Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow! A day off from classes will be very welcome, AND it'll be pay day! 
Well, happy Sunday and happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ