6.24.2014

Currently...

I think it's time for a little currently list.

Currently Doing: Why, typing up this post, of course. Aaaand sort of wishing I was sleeping instead. Sorry.
Currently Craving: A bone crushing hug from my little sister. Those were the best. Why can't she be back from her mission already, gosh dang it! ;)
Currently Feeling: Stressed. (When am I not, though? I'm going to give myself an ulcer.)
Currently Dreaming About: Being a gazillionaire. Seriously, there never seems to be enough dough under the morning sun to cover all the bills in life. I need me a soldier such as the ones Destiny's Child used to describe, "Can you pay my bills? Can you pay my automobile bills? Can you pay my telephone bills." ... "I need a soldier that ain't scared to stand up for me, gotta know to get dough and he better be street." Whatever that means. And I ain't no gold digger, by the way, nor do I want a shuga daddy but bills, bills, bills man. Can I just be graduated already and working on my career? That would be tres cool! (Tithing will be paid this weekend, though, and that's like my everything-will-be-ok insurance.)
Currently Reading: Pride & Prejudice (always)
Currently Watching: Nothing. All my TV series have gone on hiatus. Drat. Summer is the one time in the year when I actually have like an extra five minutes to spare for the boob tube and it's the time when nothing is on. Ah well, at least there's the World Cup.
Currently Wishing: I was progressing faster with my Yoga, but it's a slow going, patience teaching, journey.
Currently Thinking About: The fact that I'm a major Gassy Cassie right now. Did you all need to know that? Eh, no, but now you do. You're welcome. ;) This just in, I get gassy, therefore I AAAAM a human. ;)




skirt: c/o Chic Wish
top: h&m similar
sunnies: Aldo's

Seriously, you guys, this skirt. This. Skirt. It's so divine that does it even need describing? Probably. But I'm too lazy/tired to do it. ;) No, really, though, it is possibly the most perfect maxi skirt my body has EVER worn. Not even kidding. So light weight, SO swishy, so figure flattering. Not to mention, it's RED. Hallelu. It is perfect. I'd been looking for an airy, dreamy, long maxi in a fun color for the summer for the past couple of weeks and this Chic Wish one fulfilled all my requirements! Holla! I decided to keep the look simple, since I didn't want to detract from the awesomeness (That is actually a word, apparently. I am surprised.) of it. To top it off I thought my mirrored John Lennon glasses would give a nice contrast to the skirt so I whipped those babies out. Which, by the way, they're one of the pairs I picked up in Vegas, and I'm OBsessed. Anyway, that's it for today, folks. Stop by Chic Wish and stock up on maxi's fer yerselves because their maxi's are swasing divine! :)

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ