8.25.2014

Hop on the Murrrrder Trainnnn! (HIMYM reference right thur)


I'm sitting here watching a murder investigation show with my mum and I'm struggling to find anything cheerful to say because all that's running through my mind is, murder, murder, MUUUUURDER!!! I actually used to hate murder investigation shows with a bloody passion. Haha, no pun intended. Actually, pun very much intended. ;) Also, is bloody a bad word? I don't know. Anyway, back to the cheerful topic we were discussing. I hated murder investigation shows, and that's pretty much the only type of show my mum likes to watch. Well, that and MMA fights. She is one heck of a woman, am I right? ;) Anyway, after about a decade of watching murder investigation shows with my mum (she started watching them a ton when I was about 12) they've finally sort of grown on me and now I too love to weirdly watch murder investigation shows. Things I've learned? First, runner's ALWAYS find the body or they ARE the body. Always. Sadly, this probably means that as a runner, at some point in my life, I will probably find a dead body or BECOME the dead body. This is why I need to learn a martial art, or marry a muscley beast who also enjoys running so we can go on runs together and he can kick any murderer's butt for me. Second, never give rides to strangers, especially strangers of the hobo variety. I kind of thought that one would be common sense to most people, but apparently not. Third, NEVER leave your group of friends at a concert. EVER. You WILL die if you do. Oh, and if you're a girl, your safest bet is just to suspect every male you encounter of being a murderer rapist. The store clerk, the cab driver, the rando you just passed on the street, alllllls dem guys. Suspect 'em. Now, someone give me a testify!



dress: ASOS
hat: h&m
bag: F21
sandals: borrowed from my sissy
photos: Caroline Burke

Guyyyyyyys, I love dis dress. I love it. It literally fits like a white sack...but I love it. With Summer starting to come to a close I knew I wanted to take advantage of these last couple of weeks of super warm weather by pairing it with sandals (borrowed from my lovely sissy because I don't actually own any cute white sandals myself) and a nice straw sun hat! I also picked up these cute lil' blossoms for my mum and I just had to include them in the shots before bringing them home to her. Also, this new F21 bag is a fave. The rich cognac leather coloring of it is divine, and it is ENORMOUS! I am seriously going to be using it nonstop. It's only downfall? It smells like a baby took a nice poop in it. Of the soft green variety. Y'all know the kind I'm talking about. For some reason it's the stinkiest kind. Aaaand that's what this bag smells like. Don't know why, but it does. I'm hoping it goes away. Oh, and these photos? They were done by the adorable Caroline of Caroline Burke Photography! She is the cutest 15 year old EVER. And, yes, I just said FIFTEEN year old. Let that sink in. She's CARAZY talented, right? Talent knows no age, right? Check out her website, and IG and send her some love! 

Much love! 



P.S. If you want to understand the title of this post watch this video. 


P.P.S. If you speak or understand Spanish then you ABSOLUTELY must watch this video about the disadvantages of being a girl. You will die. (of laughter;) 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Allexis, I found your blog through the Madewell giveaway and am so glad I did! I love this bohemian outfit on you - that dress and hat are so pretty. I'm following you now on Bloglovin and Instagram, and hope you have a chance to check out my blog too!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber! Thanks for your sweet words and for following!

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ