8.13.2014

Tres Cute, Very Mignon


See what I told you guys about outfit repeating? Totally already posted a look with this skirt, but it's so dang cute it required double posting. Also, this heat you guys, it's killing me. One day it's starting to feel a touch like Fall and the next it's all heat all the time again. It be cray. Aaaand it makes me so grumpy I could pinch a house elf. Me+Heat=URRRRRGH! Also, sometimes I look at the way I talk via social media and how I speak in technically incorrect grammar (On purpose, mind you, but that probably just makes it worse.) and I think, "Man, my future progeny are going to think their grandma was an illiterate hobo." Little will they know that their grandma actually had one of the highest levels of reading comprehension in the country. I know what you're all thinking, "Man, Allexis, that sounded an awful lot like a back handed way of tooting your own horn.", and you're right, feel free to call me a snobbish prat. I won't hold it against you. ;)


sweatshirt: h&m
skirt: c/o Chic Wish
shoes: h&m
purse: F21
bracelet: F21
photos: Rachel Laukat

I love sweatshirts. They are basically the coolest things ever. They're just an awesome mix of cozy and chic. Especially when they have a French graphic on them. Course, everything is cooler with a French graphic on it. ;) Anyway, I just love that sweatshirts can be casual or girly depending on how you dress them. I went with a more girly vibe this time with this look, but I can just as easily see myself wearing this sweatshirt with a pair of jeans and some sneaks! Oh, and I'm linking a sweatshirt down below that says, "sweatshirt", and I pretty much think it's the coolest thing ever and I totally plan on buying whenever I have some extra funds to spare! 

Much love! 

P.S. Don't forget that the coupon for the eyelash extensions that I posted about on Monday only lasts till the 23rd so book your appointment as quick as you can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ