10.27.2014

Love/Hate





I have been one poopy blogger this past week! I honestly just didn't have anything to post, and I was kinda feeling like I was in a funk. Know what I mean? Have you ever felt like you're in a funk? Eh, eh? Well, hopefully I get my groove back soon because I hate feeling funky! Aaaalso, this week is Halloween! I have a love hate relationship with Halloween. But mostly hate. I like the "idea" of dressing up but then I always get too lazy to put effort into it and I always end up coming up with last minute costumes. And I can't help but feel kind of silly. Any one ja feel? Plus I always end up getting sick for Halloween. Last year it was boogies galore and this year I'm feeling a sore throat coming on. Pooey.




sweater: h&m (borrowed from my sister)
shorts: abercrombie outlet (super old and also borrowed from my sister)
hat: JMR
shoes: American Eagle
photos: Ro Photography

This look was all about cozy simplicity and enjoying the last of these perfect 70 degree weather days! I know they'll be gone soon so I wanted to take full advantage of still being able to wear shorts with a sweater! Also, nothing screams Fall like browns and nudes! Well, that's all. I know, I know, I'm boring.

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweater and shorts look! So cozy and cute!

    Mandy
    www.mandydacandy.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ