10.21.2014

Short & Sweet





This post is going to be short and sweet today. There are bigger things on my mind today that for the privacy of others I won't go into detail about. I will say this, though, life is so short. Appreciate family & friends and make sure to let them know how much you love them! It's so important! Anyway, I hope your weeks have been good, and take heart, it's hump day! The weekends almost here! La, la!

Much love!



overalls: American Eagle
top: abercrombie (super old)
scarf: handmade by my sister (email me if you'd like one)
shoes: Aldo
purse: Aldo

2 comments:

  1. Discovered you through Aerie! This is probably the cutest outfit with overalls I've seen yet! You rocked them :)

    xo Lana
    www.decadentdissonance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, so glad to hear that, and nice to meet you, Lana! Thanks girl!

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ