11.19.2014

Holiday Dresses

holiday dresses


chevron sequined dress// gold sequined dress// red shift dress// black lace dress// maroon midi dress


Heyya peeps! I just wanted to make a quick post today about all of the holiday dresses I'm loving obsessing over. I for cereal (see my "isms" tab if you don't get what that phrase means) hardly ever have any parties to go to during the Christmas season. I know, I know, I'm sooooo lame. Anyways, since I don't ever really have a whole lot of Christmas parties to go to I sort of just turn every Sunday in December at church into an excuse to dress up SUPER holiday-ish. Hopefully you guys have more stuff going on during the Holiday's than I do so you can take full advantage of the awesome sauce dresses! 

SHE INSIDE $35 & UNDER
 




FOREVER 21 $30 & UNDER




NORDSTROM $50 & UNDER


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ