11.30.2014

Yeah, Yeah






coat: F21
dress: ASOS
shoes: gift from my mum similar
hat: h&m (but borrowed from my sister)
photos: Raquel

I know I said I was going to announce some Black Friday deals over the weekend and I just totally didn't. I hope none of you were waiting tooth & nail for that. If you were, my apologies, as it was, though, I just didn't really feel like doing it. ;) I'm sure those of you who went Black Friday shopping manged to snag some snazzy deals without my help. ;) In other news, I should probably be talking about Cyber Monday deals right now, but I have other things I'd like to talk about if you all don't mind. ;) Aaaand no it's not about my problem with overusing the winking emoji, although, that is probably a discussion I should have with myself at some point because I wink more than a sleazy European. ;) See what I mean? Anyway,  today I'd like to talk about the fact that 9 times out of 10 I feel like I have "the game" of a sterile 80 year old. I have absolutely no clue what to do in flirty situations or how to come off all "hee, hee, cute, cute, batty eyelashes". Honestly, I don't know how girls do that. Half the time I feel like, "Duuuurp, the weather is real nice and I'm rull excited 'bout dat new Star Wars trailer" (Whenever I describe my derp moments my voice for some reason transcends into "Hill Billy" mode;). Also, whenever I'm talking to a guy I suddenly get all thirsty and no, I don't mean Urban Dictionary "thirsty" I mean literal thirst. My mouth gets all dry and icky and you know what happens to you when you get a dry mouth? You get STINKY BREATH! Which means that I'm then just coming off as a stinky breath dweebus who's thinking to herself, "I swear I brush my teeth three times a day, and I'm generally a much more interesting person!" Oh well, one of these days I'll get the whole "bat my eyelashes" thing right and I mean, I'm only 22. I've got time, right? Don't answer that. ;) Anyway, enough of that. I'm just embarrassing myself by over sharing my weirdness with you all, and believe you me, I do enough of that in real life. Here are some Cyber Monday deals for you all to enjoy!

40% OFF OLD NAVY WITH CODE: CYBER

30% OFF ASOS WITH CODE: ILOVEMONDAYS

BANANA REPUBLIC 40% OFF

EXPRESS 50% + FREE SHIPPING

40% OFF GAP WITH CODE: GIFT

25% OFF MADEWELL WITH CODE: GIFTON

25% OFF MODCLOTH WITH CODE: CYBER MONDAY

NORDSTROM 30% OFF


Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ