1.26.2015

AWOL Nation





Guys, sorry I went awol there for a week. I just got so busy with school, work, and making some big decisions. It was a weird week for sure. Good in general, but ultimately sort of hard. When you're younger (not that 22 isn't young) but I mean when you're a day dreamin' teenager "young" you sort of create this picture in your head of what dating/romance/whatever is going to be like. That it'll just be as simple as, "I like you. You like me. Let's be happy." Then you get out there and realize that it just sort of isn't. There are so many other factors and maybe it actually IS as easy as that when it's right. I wouldn't know to be honest. That hasn't been my experience with dating so far but like I said, maybe I just haven't found the situation where the time AND person are right. I guess there are some times when a puzzle piece seems like it's just right but when you try to match it up it doesn't actually quite fit and you can either try and force it to fit or you can move on and find the piece that will fit in easily and perfectly. Does that even make any sense? Maybe not, I don't know. What I do know for sure is that both parties should be equally interested in each other and interested in trying otherwise it really just isn't fair. Right? I mean, I just think, I'm a choice daughter of God and maybe that sounds cheesy but it just makes me think that I deserve someone that will sense and know that and think, "I"m all in." Anyway, yeah, enough weird talk. Life is meant to be lived with joy and a smile, so that's what I'm doing! :)




top: h&m
skirt: F21
shoes: Aldo
photos: Ro Photo

Guys, confession time. I've had this skirt since I was 14 or 15. My awesome older sister bought it for me because she had thought it was cute and here we are 7ish years later and it's still stinkin' cute. The weather here in Utah has been feeling so Spring like lately (knock on wood) that I knew I had to pull out some florals! Also, nothing says cute & girly like some strappy flats, so yeah! :) Also, I just have to give a shout out to ma girl, Romina. She took these photos and she rocks. Seriously, I love that girl with all of my heart. We can talk about anything/everything and laugh like crazy. She makes my soul happy. #friendship

Much love!

6 comments:

  1. I love your skirt
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! This outfit caught my eye in my blogroll because I couldn't believe you were dressed in such things in JANUARY! hahaha I love it, though!

    And trust me, I totally get what you're saying. Love is tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's been like 45+ this past week! It's nuts! Utah has forgotten what Winter is and we're pretty much in Spring now!

      Oh boy, is it ever!

      Love you Gentri!

      Delete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ