5.20.2015

Foundation




 Photos: Lori Romney Photography

I know I already announced this about a month ago on Instagram, but I only just realized that I hadn't formally announced it on here, so guess what? I'm announcing it now. Heehee. Two of my first and dearest blogging friends, Gentri and Lauren, started an Online Health & Wellness Magazine called Foundation. Foundation Magazine is all about helping you reach your full potential and I was lucky enough to be asked to be a spiritual contributor. I was so elated when Gentri first asked me because being a spiritual contributor for Foundation has given me the perfect avenue to share my spiritual and more heartfelt thoughts that I haven't always felt as able to share on this space here. These photos are just a small preview from my latest post on pressing forward with faith, which I hope you'll all take a moment to read, here. And if you're feeling really spiritual, also take a moment to read my first ever post, on patience, here. Comment with your thoughts, explore all of the site, and most of all enjoy!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ