7.07.2015

Semi-Charmed









dress: c/o OASAP
sandals: F21 very similar option
photography: Shailynn

Guysssss, I'm seeing Third Eye Blind on Friday!! Seriously, I am dying of excitement. Feels like it's been FORever since I've been to a concert and I've been feeling preeetty deprived. Plus, they're just gonna kill it. Also, it'll be a major throwback to the decade I was born. Holla to the 90s! I'm thinkin' full on 90s garb. Floral patterned skirt, some plaid, denim jacket, maybe some grungy biker boots, and a mood ring! Buh-Bam! In other news, 23 has sure been one heck of a learning year so far. I've been doing a lot of introspection and analyzing who I am as a person and who I want to be. Let me tell you guys, growing up is stinkin' hard. We all have to do it at some point, though, right? Right. It'd sure be nice if there were some magical "You-are-no-longer-a-silly-minded-kid-and-are-now-a-fully-matured-quality-human" button, though! I guess you'd miss out on a lot the fun parts of life, though, if a button like that did exist. Here's to tough parts of growing up! Now go listen to some Third Eye! "Doo-do-doo-do-doo-doo-do-do"

Much love!


1 comment:

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ