7.12.2015

Je Ne Sais Quoi










top: Madewell
skirt: c/o ChicWish
sandals: American Eagle
photos: Shailynn

Guys, Third Eye Blind ROCKED! Seriously, they played till midnight and it was pretty freakin' bomb. Not going to lie, though, I spent the rest of the weekend somewhere in between pissed as heck and non chalant. Pretty weird combo, right? There are just some people that I seriously do not understand, and I don't know why I keep letting into my sphere. Enough of that, though. Y'all don't even know what I'm talking about so I'm sure that was super boring. Moving on. You know what you all should be wearing this summer? Easy breezy tee's like this pale pink one from Madewell, with flowy lightweight maxis, and gladiator sandals. Seriously, such an easy combo and a great way to stay cool in this heat without having to be basically naked in teeny tiny shorts. ;) 

Much love!


1 comment:

  1. Love the fresh color palette! You look gorgeous and so ethereal. XO

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ