8.03.2015

Summer Breeze







dress: Shop Ruche similar
hat: h&m similar
photos: Ro

Guys, university is going to be starting up again in a few weeks! Ack! I'm actually pretty excited. Call me a nerd, but I love school! It's when I feel most in my element. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune here, though, once midterms roll around. Also, I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in work, what with school work, work-work, blog work! I might have a seizure and all, but hey, life of a working university student, am I right? This summer has been pretty dang stellar, though. It's had it's life surprises, sure, but it's been good all around. Lots of pool time, convertible rides, canyon runs, and just all around goodness! Also, I might be hanging around Instagram a little more than this awesome space here so be sure you follow me, @cleverlycoy, to stay more up to date on life and day-to-day outfits! I'll of course continue to do updates here on the blog, because I like talking a lot..obvs;)..but the bulk of the action will be on good ol insta! Also, I'm going to start trying to spread my wings a bit and play around with doing more of just life-style types of posts a little on this space, so we'll see how that goes! Also, I apologize for the narrowness of the photos, I'm still playing around with some settings on my site!

Much love!


1 comment:

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ