8.07.2015

Blue Pleats








skirt: c/o Chic Wish
tshirt: F21
sandals: American Eagle  (On Sale!!)
photos: Rochic wish

Guys, sorry about the awkward size of these photos; I don't know what's up. Ah! :/ Anyway, I don't know how much time I have to type up this post because my laptop is being a turd. It keeps shutting off every few minutes from overheating. ;( Trying to get this post up has been the biggest pain, but it's almost done so YAY. Also, weird random fact, this has been the coolest summer I've ever experienced! And I mean cool in temperature not popularity. ;) I really don't even know what Utah weather is like anymore! It doesn't snow anymore, Spring starts in February and summer isn't even very hot. What next? Summer in December? I don't even know! My mum thinks we're going to be in for a brutal Winter, though. We shall see! Also, haha, this is what my blog has become, awkwardly discussing the weather like we're strangers that just met. How sad. I wouldn't blame you if you got bored and left, haha! ;)

Much love!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt! I think the heat traveled north because we have had the hottest and driest summer ever in BC.

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pleats and color.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely skirt! Pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! That skirt is such a pretty colour. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ