8.10.2015

Breathable Moments

This Summer, guys. This Summer has been one for the books. It has been up and down and all around, but ya know sometimes those loop-ta-loop moments in life are the ones that build the most character. Which, I know sounds so cliche and corny, but ya know, true. Also, sometimes, character building is the last thing in the world we want to do. Kay, most days it is, who are we kidding? But. When uncertainty gets the better of you, stick a pineapple on your feet and take a picture because balancing a 5lb fruit on your feet in an extremely painful position for the sake of a cool photo fixes errrthang.     :) But really, sometimes it's important to give yourself a breather. Heavens knows, I've been giving myself quite a few of those as of late. Also, I'm doing a hardcore 3 day juice cleanse this week and let me tell you guys, I have never been SO cleansed in my entire life. Gross, I know, but seriously. I. Am. Clean. And it's only been one day. Anyway, that's all for this completely random post.    :)  

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Juice cleanses can do that to ya! Three days in the max I can do, but feel so good after.

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ