10.04.2015

Miss Me?






top: Old Navy
shrug: c/o OASAP (sold out) similar, here, and here
jeans: American Eagle
boots: Forever 21

Soooo, remember how blogging was this thing that I used to do? Yeah...I have no excuses. Not a one. :o
No hard feelings, though, right? We're all still friends? :) Really, though, I have just been the busiest bee. Also, I'm one of those weirdos who actually likes school, nay, LOVES school. But this semester? I'm sort of hatin' on it hard core. Maybe it's the fact that I have a stinkin' 7am class or maybe it's the fact that I actually have a for real job now, either way, I'm struggling. Gah. I feel like I'm just super tired all the time and never home. Which, I've never been much of a home body anyway but having time to be at home for something other than just crashing on my bed and passing out would be nice every now and then, ya know? Anyway, I feel like I have a gazillion and one other things that I want to write about -I've missed this- but I don't want to unload a bunch of random thoughts on you all now that we're only just getting used to each other again. :)

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fringe sweater!

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ