12.15.2015

Christmas-y

cardigan: American Eagle
top: Madewell
jeans: American Eagle
shoes: F21

Over the weekend I went to a new light show down in Kearns, Christmas in Color, and it was pretty stinking cool. It was a drive-through light show and I gotta say it was pretty neat driving through tunnels of twinkling lights! Also, I'm officially done with classes and I only have one more final left! Yippee! It feels preeeetty stinking good to not have any more homework to worry about. Seriously, such a relief. Also, I don't know why, but I'm not feeling Christmas-y at all this year. ;( It's so sad! I think maybe I need to get out and do more service. Anyone else struggling to feel Christmas-y? Any suggestions? I don't know if it's just that I've been so busy, but now that I don't have school anymore I'll try and focus a little more on getting my Christmas spirit on point. Anyway, I typed up this post on Monday and meant to publish it then but felt like it was missing more meat. I decided to wait a couple of hours for divine inspiration to hit me and well here we are two days later and all that happened is that I forgot to publish it at all, haha. :) I'll have a better written and more interesting post for you all to read in the next couple of days, though.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ