12.08.2015

Beanie Baby

Panda Beanie: American Eagle
Coat: F21
Top: abercrombie kids
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: thrifted, buy here

So, I feel like a beanie baby in this hat. A kung fu fighting, kick a$* panda bear beanie baby. A little while ago my little sister and I watched a documentary about pandas and the work that's being done to help their species survive. We're both suckers for good documentaries, especially animal documentaries, so we were pretty enthralled and finished the documentary feeling like the biggest panda lovers on earth. That's why, when I saw this hat, I knew I needed it in my life. Anyway, I feel like I have nothing else to say. Don't hate me? It's just that it's currently 9am, I've already been awake for four hours, my brain feels foggy from a semester of waking up at 5am, and all I really want to do right now is go into hibernation mode and just sleep for a solid week. Ja feel? I don't know why but my energy levels these last couple of months have just been ridiculously low and I'm beyond ready for the semester to be over. I'm almost there, guys, I'm almost there. Anyway, just to complete the boredom that is this post, let's talk about the weather for a minute. Like, what up? We have zero snow. Zero. And it's killing me. I don't know why but I just have a hard time feeling Christmas-y without snow. I mean, visiting this cute little tree lot helped me feel a little more jolly but I need a good layer of snow on the ground to really get the feeling, ya know? Also, it's so crazy to think of how much life can and does change in the matter of just one year. This time last year I was dating a boy who was, to put it kindly, a total jerk. He was aloof, distant, and uncaring. I spent more time than I'd care to admit moping and crying over the mean things he would do and say. Oh, and of course all that just made me want him more. Messed up? Yes. But alas, such is the way of young adult girls. We all think we're above ever being 'that girl' but quite frankly I think the majority of us have been there and done that. Stupid, I know. You'd think we'd know better by now. But, sometimes, we have to date the jerks to be able to fully appreciate the nice ones when they come around, ya know? And even then we don't appreciate just how stinkin' nice the nice guys are. So, anyway, I guess my point is, cheers to the nice guys! 

Much love!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Allexis, I too have "been there and done that". No more jerks for us!! :)

    You look so cute and I seriously love this outfit. Can't wait to see you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in that hat, I adore that jacket!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our daughter slept with me in our bed until she slept through most of the night before moving to her own bed. Vaikiški vežimeliai

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you live in a cold country, then you know how important a beanie can be. In some countries, beanie hats are used for fashion accessories, but for those who experience cold weather months, a beanie is definitely a lifesaver. That said, wearing one does not mean that one should forsake fashion. Choosing the right beanie will not only keep you warm and comfy, it will also make you a fab fashionista.https://wholesalesocksbulk.com/bul...ducts/scarf-hat/

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ