12.07.2015

Let the Holidays Begin!

Dress: F21
Shoes: F21

Sooo, it's Christmas time again! It's so mind boggling to think that 2015 is almost over!! And that I'm in the last few months of being 23 years old. So crazy. I know I say this EVERY year, but this year flew by. Really. Also, so much happened this year, SO much. Life is wild, guys, life is wild. Anyway, I'm feeling super worn out from school. Like, I was ready to be done a week ago. I really think it should just be done. I'm at the point where I don't even care what grades I get...except that I do and I'm still kicking my butt to get that 4.0 :/ Sigh...I just can't wait for it to be done so I can have some quality free time. I want to play in the snow. Go on long drives, spend time with humans that I love, and just enjoy the season, ya know? Which, speaking of the season, have you guys seen the new Christmas video that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints put out for this year? It is insanely beautiful and will get you feeling all of those Christmas feels. If you haven't seen it yet, click the link in my side bar or watch it below!  Anyway, to wrap up this post let's talk Christmas outfits. I snagged this number during Forever 21's Black Friday deals and boy am I glad I did. It is perfection. It's holiday perfection while still keeping it classy and modest! Also, there's nothing like red and blush and these suede blush heels are also a mad steal from Forever 21. Anyway, I'm so, so, so excited for this Christmas season and I can't wait to share more holiday looks with you all and share a little more on my feelings and joy for this season!


Much love!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is very cute I love that its so bright red!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ