1.27.2013

1 dress 3 ways!


Hey there homies! ;) As you can see, today a massive snow storm hit! Which is kind of funny because when I took my puppy out on a run this morning the weather felt so nice I considered changing out of my pants and into running shorts! But that's just Utah for you, it can go from a sunny 34 degree morning to a stormy 28 degree afternoon. Anyway, since it was so stormy outside the rest of the photos had to be taken inside and let me tell you, the lighting in churches isn't the greatest!





{dress: F21 old, top: Ross old, shoes: Charlotte Russe, belt: F21}
Today my parents and two younger siblings spoke in their Spanish ward, so Allison and I skipped out on going to our singles ward to hear them speak. Let me tell you, I'm glad we were there! I couldn't have been prouder of my little brother and sister! Since they were born and raised here they never got very much practice at speaking Spanish the way Allison and I did, and it's always been a little bit of a struggle for them, but today they blew it out of the water. Other than a few slip ups, their Spanish was so good! I was one proud big sister! Well, this will be my last post on my little white dress! I feel like making it a goal to actually wear this dress more than once put it to better use. I feel like a lot of the time I'll buy something because I totally love it but then after wearing it once I usually won't wear it again for MONTHS. I loved how forcing myself to wear this dress various times throughout this month forced me to get creative so I didn't feel like I was wearing the same thing over and over again, and because of it I got some really great looks! I even have so many more ideas for different ways to wear it, but for now it will be getting a break. I feel like this last look was my favorite of the three, what do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ