2.14.2013

Heart Day







{Tights//top: F21, skirt: Target, sweater: AE , boots: Tilly's, hat: borrowed}
In case you guys didn't know...today is Valentine's day. I hope you all had a lovely day with the ones you love! Like I said before I've always been on the fence about Valentine's day. I neither love nor hate it. Aside from the biology midterm I took today, which I don't think went very well, (I studied all of the chapters but none of the things I studied were on the test. Shoot me.) the day was a pretty nice day. I made some great progress on the painting I'm working on, which is awesome because just a day ago it had me wanting to set the art studio on fire and gleefully cackle from the sidelines as I watch it and my painting burn to smithereens! I know. I have a passionate imagination. Anyway, after my morning workout the fam bam and I enjoyed a breakfast of heart shaped pancakes. I went to class, painted a masterpiece and failed an exam. To wrap up this lovely day of love my beautiful sisters and I went out to the movies to see Beautiful Creatures. It was completely adorable in the teen drama sort of way! All in all a good Valentine's day I'd say! Oh, and on a side note, I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower last night and it was one of the greatest movies I've seen in a while. So good. Watch it if you haven't!

"You see things and you understand. You are a wallflower."

Happy Valentine's Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ