12.23.2013

Christmas is almost upon us!

I was lazy this weekend my dudes. I apologize. There was so much Christmas celebratin' to be had with my girly friends that blogging just kind of fell to the back burner. Nothin' like staying up till almost 2 in the morning watching "Fools Rush In" and laughing about nothing and everything. Awww friendship. The fuel of life. In other friendship news, I ran into one of my high school best friends the other day and it was so great to catch up for a couple of minutes! I ALSO get to hang out with my other high school best frennnnnn in about a week or two! I can't wait! Sigh, what with gift exchanging with the bffs and Christmas Sunday, this weekend was absolutely lovely. The Christmas program at church is always my favorite. Hearing about a thousand Christmas hymns all in one hour is just the greatest! Anyway, do any of you notice anything new round these parts? Eh? Eh?? Yupp. I totally just redesigned my little space here even, though, I promised I wouldn't for a while. I just couldn't help myself, though, spending hours redesigning everything is just too much fun! Tell me your thoughts! I, for one, am pretty pleased with the outcome. :) There are still a few minor details left that I want to tune up, but otherwise, this will be the new look for LCF until I get the designing bug again. Which, honestly, will probably be in another month or two. ;) All my tabs are still the same, they've just been moved from underneath the header to my right side-bar so go give 'em a gander.
In other news, it has now been a full THREE weeks since I lost my phone. Nope, thine eyes dost not deceive you, you read that right, THREE WEEKS! I have to admit, the first couple of days were really hard. It felt akin to living life without a toe. (Not that I know how that feels;) After the first couple of days, though, it actually started feeling really nice. Being disconnected is actually sort of calming and relaxing in a surprising way. There are still moments when not having a phone can be challenging, though, ie when I need to urgently call a family member with one of my MANY questions, or when I want to go on a run because um, I ain't gon run outside without no phone when there are potential murderers/rapists on the loose! Obvi. ;) Anyway, maybe once the holidays are over and I have a little more money in the bank account I'll be able to just go out and buy a new phone, even though it'll kill me. Sigh...why is my memory such rubbish?! Why do I have to loose everything I own?
{F21: dress similar, over the knee suede boots similar; h&m: wide brimmed hat similar, faux fur vest similar}

Whelp, friends, this will probably be my last post for a couple of days. Unless, I decide to do a quick mushy 'the meaning of Christmas' is glorious post on the 24th. Otherwise, though, I'll be checking out of Blog Land to get into full on Christmas celebration mode. :) I hope you all have a truly spectacular holiday and enjoy your time with your families!

Much love! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. 3 weeks with no phone?? I know I could go a few days without it, but I definitely like to have it with me when I'm going out places by myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's been madness without it, but kind of nice at the same time. :)

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete
  2. Love that furr vest!!!! I need to take my furr stuff out of my closet haha!!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! You totally do, fur is the best!

      xx
      Allexis

      Delete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ