8.04.2014

Wedding China




Soooo...I have been a beyond poopy blogger lately. I mean, I'm sure you all noticed the tumble weeds rollin' by my space here last week. Whoops. My excuse? I have none. Heehee. ;) The good news is I'm back again this week and I have some super fun looks to share with you all! Seriously, I'm so excited to share them all with you. Also, wanna know how I spent my last week? Shamelessly listening to David Archuleta. On repeat. In my room, in the shower, at work, in the car. Pretty much everywhere. Oh and might I add I have been blasting "Crush" in the car on the way to work and have been belting it. Pretty sure all the passersby think I'm nuts. They're probably right. Man, listening to good ol' little David has been like a major throwback Thursday. MAJOR. Takes me back to the good old high school days. Which, speaking of throwbacks, like the good little nerd that I am I have also started re-reading the Harry Potter series. I don't know what made me want to do it but I sure am glad I'm doin' it. Actually I know exactly what made me want to do it. My sister was watching the movies last week, she likes falling asleep to them (don't ask me why, cuzzzzz, I have no idea) so hearing little snippets of them made me want to re-read the whole series. Also, I brought book 2 into work with me the other day, because it's been a little slow, and this total hottie patottie of a customer that I was helping was like, "Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE Harry Potter!"...of course I immediately started picking out our wedding china in my head, because um, a HOT guy that LOVES Harry Potter? That's prime husband material right thurrr! 'Course he had to go and ruin it all by saying, "my girlfriend and me are on book 3 right now!" Wedding. China. shattered. ;)



sweatshirt: h&m
skirt: c/o Chic Wish
hat: JMR
belt: h&m
bracelets: F21
photos: Rachel Laukat Photography

It's been pretty rainy and gloomy these past couple of days here in Utah so I put together a warmer rainy day look. Of course it just so happened to be perfectly sunny when Rachel and I took these. ;) Anyway, I love that rainy summer days don't require too much bundling up. A simple sweatshirt does the trick and allows you to still wear more light weight pieces like this chiffon maxi skirt from Chic Wish. Which, you guys, this maxi skirt is DIvine! I know I'm always telling you all that Chic Wish is da best, but seriously, they are. I mean, it's soooooo floaty and dreamy! I've already worn it about a hundred times. Also, I love the look of monochromatic looks and this outfit was alllllll about different shades of cream. Well, stay tuned for some more Chic Wish looks I'll have for you all this week!

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. I loveeeee the flow of that dress. & how you paired the belt and sweatshirt! You go girl!

    xo Lauryn
    Lauryncakes | Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ